Full Job Description
Electric Jack/Wheel Service/Hi-Lo Technician
The Electric Jack/Wheel Service/Hi-Lo Technician is responsible for the repair and maintenance of customer's Electric pallet jacks & other equipment at the customer's locations. Must have verifiable 2 years experience. Must also oblige to customer's sign in requirements as necessary.
The Field Service Technician will have an understanding of electrical, and hydraulic schematics to effectively detect and resolve issues with electrical and mechanical components.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Travel to customer sites to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain all Electric jack/other equipment for customer organizations.
· Utilize electric jack equipment manuals, technical documents, internal, and vendor resources to research machine issues.
· Complete and submit proper documentation related to the status of the machine issues, repairs, and/or installations to the company office as well as customers.
· Promote and perform preventative maintenance on customer's electric jack & other equipment.
· Conduct after-sales technical support and machine maintenance training to customers.
· Maintain and develop an in-depth knowledge of the recycling equipment industry and product lines represented by the company.
· High School Diploma/GED.
· Driver's License with clean driving record
· Organized and professional attitude.
· Basic understanding of electrical, and hydraulic schematics; ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics.
· Ability and willingness to learn.
· Excellent technical, communications, and presentation skills.
· Ability to meet physical requirements of the job.
· Ability to work flexible hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depends on Experience
*Benefits are subject to approval after a 60 day probation period.
Apply by submitting your information below: